Jewelry & Watch Repair
Elebash’s Jewelers always has jewelry repair specialists on hand. Whether you need a stone replaced, a ring sized, or simply need a broken chain repaired, there is no job too big or too small! Bring your jewelry to us and we will gladly complete a thorough inspection of your jewelry and advise you of any needed repairs. We will then give you an estimate for any recommended repairs and let you know the time it will take to properly complete the job.
Some of our more common repairs include the following:
- Ring resizing
- Jewelry cleaning and polishing
- Ring shank replacement
- Stone tightening and setting
- Diamond and gemstone replacement
- Diamond remounting
- Prong tightening and retipping
- Chain shortening or lengthening
- Chain repairs & clasp replacement
- Rhodium plating
- Arthritic ring solutions
- Laser jewelry repair
- Eyeglass repair
Here’s how the repair process at Elebash’s works:
1) Bring in Your Jewelry for a Free Consultation
Our initial consultations are always free. Once we can evaluate your jewelry under a microscope, we can suggest repair options, provide you with an estimate of repair costs, and an estimate of the time we need to complete the job.
2) Leave Your Jewelry With Us
All of our repair jobs are completed in house. Most simple repairs are completed in a few days, and we always do our best to accommodate rush jobs!
3) Pick Up Your Repaired Jewelry
When the repair is finished, we’ll either call or text you…and then the real fun begins, because one of the best parts of our job is seeing your reaction to your newly restored jewelry. One of the most common things we hear is, “It looks brand new!”
Stop in, call us or feel free to make an appointment to meet with our repair specialists Clink the link below and we will arrange a convenient time.Make an Appointment
Whether your watch needs a new battery or a complete mechanical overhaul, trust Elebash’s Jewelers to get the job done right.
Watch repair takes special care and talent, and our expert watch makers have been helping customers for years. There is no job too big or too small for us to handle. Our watch repair services include:
- Battery replacement on all brands, including fine Swiss brands. Most battery replacements are done while you wait.
- Stem/crown replacement
- Crystal replacement
- Mechanical movement overhaul and cleaning on most fine Swiss brands
- Quartz movement repair and replacement
- Watch band sizing, repair and replacement
Stop in, call us or feel free to make an appointment to meet with our repair specialists. Clink the link below and we will arrange a convenient time.Make an Appointment